Mary Poppins Turns Evil Mary Poppins Turns Evil

You can't fool me...

...isn't this one of the DVD extras from the Disney re-release? Seriously, you should be tied up and beaten for this little chunk of sacrilege. Which is to say, I loved it, of course.

The Jizzard of Oz The Jizzard of Oz

complete waste of pixels

If you didn't write the song, then what's left of your movie? Some flat-out terrible animation. Also the song's pretty bad, but that's another issue. On the plus side, it didn't take too long to load.

Gypsy Kings? Gypsy Kings?

short, graceful, bloody

Did you keyframe the part with the baseball bat. That was joyous, I watched it again and again.

For a three-second bit of gore, that was pretty good.

The Robot & The Button The Robot & The Button

For thrown-together crap, it's deceptively good

come off it, you know a lot about animation. That is a lifelike and expertly animated crappy robot. I quite liked it.

I ARE THA FaIRO I ARE THA FaIRO

The greatest crappy animation ever!

I watched this six times. I think it's perfect. I think I are the FaiRO, too!

DIFFERENT1+2 DIFFERENT1+2

Hallucinogenic Sesame Street

I loved all of it, especially the one-eyed whatsit. I will now retire and parse the meaning of it all. When I have decoded the exact meaning of these images, I will get back to you. Should take a year or two.

Swimming With Pigs Swimming With Pigs

Low-key brilliance

There are a lot of little things that crack me up in this piece. "We all thought our daughter was mad, but she swum wi'pigs an she's awright now, innit?" I laughed myself silly. And the animation is smooth and stylish

Captain Capitalism Captain Capitalism

A lesson on how good Flash can be

Everything about this is perfect. The art is flawless, the lip sync exactly right. And it's got style and humor to burn! Reminiscent of John K's work, but with its own style and humor. I will never sleep again without seeing a hula-ing Dick Cheney in front of me.

teh glcoks go to teh stre teh glcoks go to teh stre

I liked it...

...in the way that feces smeared on the wall by a lobotomized human-baboon hybrid can sometimes wipe stinky enlightenment on the clean pajamas of middle-class complacency. No, I'm kidding, it's awful! A point or two, I guess, for sheer glorious dumbness, but that's all.

PineappleGlock responds:

At least i know i am doing my job.